Webinars, Conference Sessions, Training Videos, & Other Recorded Presentations
ICDL has a constantly growing group of over webinars, conference sessions, training videos, and other recorded sessions that are all available as part of a year membership for one low price of $49.99 for a year of access. Watch and listen on your own at your own pace.
Purchase Webinar Access by Clicking Here
Login to View Webinars by Clicking Here
Topics include such titles as:
Does DIRFloortime Work? by Devin M. Casenhiser PhD
About Presenter: Ari
Co-founder of ASAN
- Floortime Training DVD Series: Part 1
Really Work? Presenter:
Acceptance Presenters: Priscilla
and Author, The
Child. A Memoir of
Unexpected Joy Todd
and Director of
is Behind the
Behavior and How
to Prevent or
Meltdowns Presenters: Cecilia
MPH, Child and
- Lady Gaga, CATS the Musical and Sonic: Using Passions to Promote Peer Thinking and Relationships Presenter: Rae Leeper, M.A. in General and Special Education, Educational Supervisor, The Rebecca School
- DIR and the Canadian Self-Regulation Initiative by Stuart Shanke
- Strategies from a Nutrition Detective Presenter: Kelly Dorfman, MS, LND Author of Cure Your Child with Food
- Everyone says they want DIR, so why can’t anyone get it? A Presentation by Gil Tippy
- Difference is What Unites Us Presenter: Andrew Solomon, writer and lecturer, winner of the National Book Aware
- Pride and Joy Presenter: Dr. Kenneth Barish, Author of Pride and Joy
- Neurodiversity: Implications for Service-Provision and Practice Guest Speaker: Ari Ne'eman, Founder Autistic Self Advocacy Network (ASAN)
- Learning to Read with Pleasure and Understanding: A Fairy Tale Curriculum Presenters: Barbara Dunbar, Ph.D., Rachel Leeper, MA, Kristin Srp, MS, The Rebecca School
- Meaningful Math: Teaching the Underpinnings of Quantitative Thinking Presenter: Dave Nelson, MS, LPC, Director, DIRFloortime in Schools Initiative Executive Director, The Community School
- Behavior: Not to be Extinguished but Understood. Respectful Strategies for Professionals Working in School Settings Presenter: Gil Tippy, Ph.D. Clinical Director, the Rebecca School
- Written Expressions: Helping Students put Ideas on Paper Presenters: Elana Himmelfarb, MA, Learning and Transition Specialist, Dave Nelson MS, LPC, The Community School.
- Affinities Based Learning: Harnessing the Power of Student Driven Ideas Presenters: Josephine Lindsley, MS, Learning Specialist & Dave Nelson, MS, LPC, The Community School
- Parent and Children's Right to a Free and Appropriate Public Education with DIR ®Floortime™ Presenter: Tina McCourt, LCSW-C, M.S., Ed, SAS, SDA; Program Director for the Rebecca School
- Identifying the precursors to joint attention: The subtleties of attention Presenters: Rosemary White,MS., OTR/L, Carrie Alvarado, BS., OTR/L, Elizabeth Marsh, MS, MOT, OTR/L, Cheryl Rock, M.Ed., SLP
- States of Engagement that exist in the moment (STEEM) and Circles of Communication Presenters: Josh Feder, MD, Julie Sealy, MA., Melissa Grosvenor, MS., CCC-SLP, Dana Johnson, MS., OT, Bridget Turner, MA.
Impact of a PLAY-based, in-home parent intervention on the mental
health of parents with young children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
(ASD): A randomized control study Presenters: Rick Solomon, MD, Jenene Craig, MBA, OTR/L, Wing Si Mok, MS., Christine Harkness, MS, Ed., Josh Feder, MD.
- Learning Through Interaction in Children with Autism: Preliminary Data from a Social-Communication-Based Intervention Presenters: Devin M. Casenhiser, Stuart G. Shanker and Jim Stieben
Purchase Webinar Access by Clicking Here
- Efficiency Studies: Joining many clinics into networks for research Presenter: Josh Feder, MD
Dr. Stanley Greenspan hosted regular radio shows about autism, child development, child mental health, and everything related to infancy, early childhood, and the DIR model. These radio shows offer wonderful insight into his theory and the Floortime approach.
We have nearly 200 radio shows captured here on our website. The radio shows are separated into two groups. The majority of the radio shows are sorted by topic and can be found by clicking here. We have kept Dr. Greenspan's final year of radio shows before his death separate and can be found by clicking here.
While we have become a society that seems to need to have a video image to keep our attention, we urge you to take the time to listen to a selection of radio shows. These radio shows provide incredible insight, a wealth of information, and wonderful opportunities to learn.
The current featured web radio show series:
Integrating Developmental and ABA Approaches
Video Training Series
Stanley Greenspan, M.D. and Serena Wieder, PhD. created a wonderful Floortime Training DVD set that is available online or as a DVD set. The 3-part video training series offers an introduction to DIR and Floortime.
Click Here to become a member of ICDL and the Videos and Manual from this DVD are Included in the
The Original 13 DVD Floortime Training DVD Set is Available on Amazon by Clicking Here.